My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wish Upon A Star with Dream Kids Universe Event

Starting tomorrow the Dream Kids Universe Event will be open, so I hope you are saving alla your $L because so many cute things.  I am going to show you what Monkey Pox will be bringing and I am sure you will need every last bit!



Pictured above you will see the Alien Planet bed and chandelier set, this is a limited item, and once it is sold out it is gone forever.  The cute stars glow in the dark so you will not even need a night light.  The alien on the bed will keep the monsters away too!  And will you please just look at the chandelier...it spins and has sparkle lights!  Oh so cute right?!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Daisy (gacha)

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane black

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ at La Boutique Ladybug necklace

Shirt:  Monkey Pox at the Dream Kids Universe Event   Leo Tee (gacha RARE)

Leggings:  {That's so Kyoot}  Carolyn Leggings yellow  (gacha) older gacha 

Pose:  .click.  Tude Pack  Tude 4


Pictured above is the gacha item from Monkey Pox this round at the Dream Kids Universe Event. I am a Leo, so that is why I wore that and of course it's rare cuz Leo's are the best *giggle*  but every single one is adorbs!



Pictured above is the Exclusive item from Monkey Pox.  This will ONLY be sold at the Dream Kids Universe Event, so you really have a short time to get this.  The jumper features a really cute scene on the front but I wanted you to see the awesome necklace too so I took a close up picture.  The stars above my head rotate and sparkle and are so cute I just want to wear them all the time.

What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Outfit:  Monkey Pox at Dream Kids Universe Event   Falling stars jumper and Wish upon a star Add.  Glasses, flip flops, necklace, and the head stars.

Pose:  .click.   Dainty Pack  Dainty 5

I hope you will all take time to shop this event, so many cute things for so many awesome designers.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment