My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Not all who wander are lost

I have always enjoyed traveling, I have been on cruises, resort stays, road trips and even Disney parks.  Sometimes the funnest trips are the ones where you just go, you jump in the car and just go. Wander the world and you will never get lost.



Purretes has released this adorable maxi skirt, sequined top outfit that just made me feel like wandering the fantasy fair.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess   Sarah

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  Purretes  Choomia
outfit comes with bracelet, flip flops, dress, and belt. 

The quality of the textures on this amaze me.  The top nearly sparkles a nd the skirt looks soooo comfy and soft.  Head over to Purretes and grab your very own!  This ones mine :)



ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment