My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Tomboy dayz

Growing up I was a huge tomboy, I climbed the tree higher than anyboy, I wanted to play football, I ran fast, skinned my knees all that good stuff, but I still loved to be girly too.  This is my version of Tomboyz...thank you River from ToddleTeeZ for bringing this fun stuff.  And boys, it really is for you too, I just wanted to relive my glory days!

 This is a cute outfit that boys will surely love, they can be like daddy wearing a tie and all!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Love Soul  Hair*152

Glasses:  Les Petites Poupees at LaBoutique  Geeky Glasses

Earrings:  .trinket. at LaBoutique  Felt Flower earrings

Outfit:  ToddleTeeZ  Lil Big Man Duckie outfit
outfit comes with pants, tie, and shirt

Shoes:  Les Petites Poupees at LaBoutique  Classic slip ons (rain)

Who doesn't love an elephant?  It's even cuter when you can wear it! Don't worry boys this comes in other colors that are more "manly" *giggles*

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  The Wish

Headband:  Buglets at Hello Beautiful Janie Headband lilac

Glasses:  Les Petites Poupees at LaBoutique  Geeky Glasses

Ring:  ToddleTeeZ at LaBoutique  Glam Ring Pop

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ at LaBoutique  Ladybug necklace (purple)

Outfit:  ToddleTeeZ  Huffalump Puple
outfit comes with shirt, shorts, and sandals



I know a specific boy that will LOVE this but the little heart on the frog makes it just as lovely for tomboys.  Thankfully the frog is cute.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  C606

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Earrings:  .trinket. at LaBoutique felt flower earrings cream

Ring:  ToddleteeZ at LaBoutique  Cuddle Bug Glam Ring Pop

Outfit:  ToddleTeeZ  Toadally Outfit
outfit comes with shirt, shorts, and sneakers

Thank you River for letting me be a Tomboy again!  Head on over to ToddleTeeZ and grab all of the awesome!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment