My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Life is a story

Life is a story, make yours a best seller. 

Control your destiny, make wise choices, smile, laugh, eat candies and cookies, call your mom, kiss a baby, hug a puppy.  I have learned through my trials over the last year that I am the only one that is in total control of my life.  I will not let the small things bother me, I will not let stress over come me.  I will smile and live.

{Petite Bowtique} has released a few new outfits and you really should check them out.  I had to do my best before going to bed and work tomorrow to be sure to show you my favorite.  I am absolutely in love with this dress and will not take it off until I has to.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  The Wish

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane Silver

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Adelle
Outfit comes with dress, shoes and hairbow


What will your story be?  

 ❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment