My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pretty in Pink with Soda Pop Shop

Once upon a time in a land far far away there was a pretty pretty princess and pink was her favorite color.  She went on so many adventures and saw a lands near and far.  Soda Pop Shop is one of her favorite stores to visit.  SammyJo created some new outfits and this princess can't wait to show you how cute they are.



Above is my pretty princess dress.  I went to the ball and the clock rang 7 and I had to run home because I am only 4 years old and have a bed time, lame right?!  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  silver

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Ashley Gown
outfit comes with dress, necklace, bracelet, flats, heart ring, sparkle face, sparkle belt, and Tiara



The next day I put on my new nautical dress from Soda Pop Shop, I went to the park looking for my brother (he loves the park), sadly he wasn't there but I stopped long enough to snap this picture.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  C606 Hair

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane Silver

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Hannah
outfit comes with dress, purse, necklace, tiny heart for your face, and cute shoes

Welp, it's time for this princess to go to bed.  So I do hope you run to Soda Pop Shop and see all of the new releases with all of the colors available as well.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment