My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Morning Walk

Good morning!  I cannot believe it's almost June. I woke up super early today and no one was around to supervise me, first I got into the hair bleach and my hair kinda turned blonde I was trying for pink but this works.  I ate some ice cream and some cookies for breakfast, threw on my new dress and decided to take a bit of a walk.  I walked through pathways and around bends, stopped to smell flowers, and even climbed mountains.  I got as high as I possibly can get and was able to see alla the things.  It was such a beautiful sight.  I guess I am gonna has to stay up here though because I have no idea how to get off this mountain.  Hope I don't starve!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika   The Wish

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets from Limited 50 sadly these are sold out, you can go to the main store and find many other cute glasses.  

Nails:  Tiny Trinkets at Hello Beautiful June   Beachtime nails

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Betty pink
outfit comes with dress, bow and shoes

Summertime brings sunny days, beaches, mountain hikes, bathing suits, tank tops, sundresses, sunglasses, hats, sun kissed skin, pool parties and BBQ's  are you ready for summer?  I know I am!

ღ❤♡❥

No comments:

Post a Comment