My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Cupcakes and Celebrations

This week has been a really good one and tonight it ended with cake and my name change. Yup, I am a happy girl.  Lots of great stuff happened this weekend.  So I wanted to celebrate by posting a blog!

I started radiation and happy it is not as bad as my chemo is, I am tired but can function so this is good. Some people came into my life again after being gone and I am happy about that.  I had a great night of Roller Derby in RL, and my family became my family...look at this  5/17/15  Second Life: кумвєя ℓєιgн (Kymber Larsen) is now known as кумвєя ℓєιgн Sσlαησ  Kinda cool right?!  We had cake of course to celebrate and I think my brother poo'd on the floor which was gross.  But the cake was Sofia so I am gonna forget him did that.  So yup, I am a happy girl. 



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  

Earrings:  .trinket. at La Boutique  Felt Flower 

Necklace:  ToddleTeeZ at La Boutique  Ladybug necklace

Outfit:  Petite Bowtique  Nora 
outfit comes with tank, skirt, Ruffles, bows, pacifier, hair bows, and sneakers.

I really hope your week was as good as mine, and if not the good news is there is always another one.  Be thankful for every day you wake up.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment