My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Life is too short...Embrace Messy Hair

In all I have been going through in my RL, my health issues, etc... I have learned that life really is too short, nothing quite like a staring death in the face to realize this.  So take it from me, someone with none (thanks chemo)  messy hair is the least of our worries. Embrace life, embrace things that put you out of your comfort zone, and live life to the happiest and fullest you can.  



Recently, Heritage has made some changes and wow it's so beautiful, so even if you are not looking for adoption, you should check out the cute little town.  Balloon rides, shops, and even the sweet shop!  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Tomoko2  Brown Diamond

Headband:  Buglets at Hello Beautiful  Janie Headband-rose
(new for May round)

Dress:  Lazy Unicorn   Lazy Sweater (new)

Sandals:  Closet Chickies  Black Owl Sandals (new)

Pose:  .click.  Dainty Pack  Dainty 5

I have moved in RL so my blogging has slowed down, but I am all settled in and will be back in full force, so be sure to check out Hello Beautiful which opened May 1 for Buglets cute headbands, there are also some gorgeous earrings being offered too!  Most importantly remember that life is too short to be anything but happy!



ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment