My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Spoiled is as Spoiled does

Spoiled is as spoiled does...oh wait that isn't the way it goes, but I think it works just fine in this case.  Spoiled Angels is one of my new sponsors and I am very excited to show you a few of the things that my sweet friend Lily makes.




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane - Silver

Outfit:  Spoiled Angels  Cesile
Outfit comes with shoes and the cute lily hairpin.  It can also be found in blue, brown, and pink!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Dura  Girl*58

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane - Silver

Outfit:  Spoiled Angels  Alice purple
Outfit comes with Dress, flats, pearl necklace, hairbows, leggings, pearl earrings, and pearl ring.  This outfit comes in other pretty colors too, Blue, pink, and teal.

There are so many cute things and events you will find at Spoiled Angels, so you should check it out!  Oh and boys, Lily didn't forget you, she has a boy store called Spoiled Brats.  of course girls are Angels and boys are Brats.  *giggles*

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment