My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Forget the glass slippers...this princess wears cowgirl boots

Growing up, my father always wore cowboy boots.  My father was my hero so of course I had to wear them too.  SammyJo from The Soda Pop Shop created an oh so cutes outfit with boots and a hat as well as a tutu that screams little RL me.

And of course every princess needs her trusty horse too!  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Taketomi  Momoka  Browns

Outfit:  The Soda Pop Shop  Chloe
Comes with Shirt hud, bracelet, ballerina skirt, crown necklace, cardigan, glasses, boots, hat, face sticker, heart ring, princess ring

Pose:  .click.    Dainty Pack  Dainty 1


So giddy on up to The Soda Pop Shop today and see all the new releases, I will try to catch up soon, darn RL move has me behind the game.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine...

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment