My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Life is a gift

In all that I have been going through lately I have learned that life is a gift, and should never be taken for granted.  Sometimes you just have to stop and enjoy it.  SammyJo at the Soda Pop Shop has released some new outfits and I took the time to really stop and enjoy the moment.  


 Pictured above is a cute little skirt outfit with a princess feel.

What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Dura Girl*55

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Kacey
outfit includes 2 rings, flats, skirt, top, and crown



 Coming to $50L Friday for kids is this cute romper with visor.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl (bride)
No longer available check out the other cute ones

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Kenzie (pink) also available in purple.
outfit comes with 2 bracelets, visor, the bandaid, romper, bows and sandals


I absolutely love Nautical stuff so these next two outfits are dear to my heart.  I love anything to do with the ocean. 


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Natalie
outfit comes with bracelets, toe ring, headband, Capri's, tank top, beaded necklace, sparkle face, and sandals



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Celestia

Outfit:  Soda Pop Shop  Riley Dress
outfit comes with dress, beaded necklace, bracelets, glasses, purse, bear, sailor hat, and sandals



I hope you run out to get these amazing new releases from Soda Pop Shop and I hope you will never take life for granted!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment