My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, May 23, 2015

Best Buddies Gacha With Bee

My adventures in Second Life always bring me fun and now new friends and fun stuff for you to see.  My brother and sister both showed me this adorable house so I had to go find it.  Upon arriving at M Law Designs I was unable to find the house so I sent a note card to Bee one of the owners, she quickly replied and sent me not only the link to see the house in world but also the marketplace link where I can get it at a discount. Customer service at it's finest.  Bee then told me I was cute *flips her hair* and gave me an adorable elephant and bunny who were BFF's.  She told me about her gachas and sent me a picture of the gacha that had the elephant in it, needless to say I was so excited because it was adorable and I feel all of the kid world needs to see these amazing things!

First off let me show you the house I went to look at...it's pink!  So you know I was in love.




In case you cannot read *giggles* this is the Giovana Mansion by M.Law Designs and its adorabale!  The teleport I provided will take you to see it, you can also get this house on their Marketplace store  I can't lie I am so in love with this house!

Now let me show you the gacha's that you MUST have!  This gacha is called Best buddies gacha and can be found at the Bee Designs main store





Adorabale right!  And I didn't even put everything out, there are cribs and changing tables in the gacha too as well as pink or green colors.   I just love this gacha so much and hope you all love it too!  Oh the bed has animations for just you or family animations too!  


Here is the gacha key so you can see all the items available from the Best Buddies Gacha from Bee Designs who the partner to M. Law Designs.


I have never really showcased furniture in my blogs, so my apologies for not the best pictures but in all seriousness this is some of the best stuff I have seen, and hope you go check it out.  I have more stuff I will be blogging from them as well, so stay tuned!

❥♡❤ღ.
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment