My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, May 25, 2015

Dream a little dream for me

Dream has been one of my favorite places to shop since I became a kid in Second Life.  She is opening an in world store and I could not be happier about this.  Currently there is an adorable gacha there and these shorts were required! Thankfully I only had to play it a few times to get the rare floral.  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Mayumi 


Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets  Princess Me    
no longer available it was an exclusive item 

Bracelet:  ToddleTeeZ at Hello Beautiful May Round (closed now)  Birthstone bracelet April

Shirt:  Dream  Simple Bohemian Top

Shorts:  Dream  Lacy Shorts Floral (rare) Gacha 

Sandals:  Closet Chickies  Leather Owl Sandals

Stay tuned for more cute stuff coming soon, a new event is opening up at the same location Dream is at, called Color me Cute, and I will be blogging that event so you can see all the boho chic stuff coming in June.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment