My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, May 15, 2015

Limited 50 May Round Buglets and Tiny Trinkets

Limited 50 is by far one of the events that I wait for every month, so much so that I wait up til midnight to be sure I get the stuff I want.  There are usually many others there so thankfully I am not the only one.  *giggles*

Today was such a nice day here at my  new home on Honeybriar.  After I decorated the walls in the living room, I decided to take a stroll to the beach. Does your community have a beach?  If not you should check out Honeybriar, I am really loving it so far and can't wait for school.  So anyways...I put on my pretty new bathing suit and sundress from Buglets and headed to the beach. 




I even tried to build a sandcastle but I kinda fail at that every single time I try.  I did wear my sunscreen and even took a little nap on the beach towels under the umbrella.  Such a nice day.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Sian  

Headband: Buglets at Hello Beautiful  Janie mint

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets at Limited 50   Little Bear Glasses 

Sundress and Bathing suit:  Buglets at Limited 50 Beach Bebe   outfit comes with bikini bottoms, bikini top, 2 bracelets, dress, hair bow, sandals and tank for bikini.

Limited 50 is an event that designers will bring a fancy item to the event and agree to sell only 50 of the item.  Once they are gone they are forever gone.  So these glasses and this beach outfit you need to grab today!  Things are selling out fast.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment