My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Adventures in the Play Room

Today I felt like I needed to take yet another Kymber adventure...I just wasn't sure where to go or how to get there, thankfully Larnia Kids brought the most adorbs compasses to the Play Room.  So I grabbed my compass, dressed in some comfy clothes and laced up my new Buglets boots from the Play Room.  I knew I had to find a fathers day card because in case you didn't know that is coming soon and it is a very 'portant day. Daddies are very special peeps yanno.  




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess   Sarah


Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  Silver

Compass:  Larnia Kids at the Play Room  Compass Light Blue (gacha)

Fingernails:  Buglets at Hello Beautiful   Summer Ombre Nails

Tube Top:  {Glitter Outfitters}  Doily Tube Top Pink

Shorts:  Les Petite Poupee   Ava Shorts

Boots:  Buglets at the Play Room  Lil Diva Boots Candy (rare)

Pretty sure because of my amazing new compass guiding me, I found the most delightful fathers day cards.  Love Bugs gestures has button sound fathers day cards at the Play Room.  They were all too cute I had to be sure to get them all!


From left to right:

Best Dad (tie)  "Best dad ever"
Dino-Mite (dino) "Have a dino-mite daddies day"
Park (baseball)  "Daddy you knock it outta the park"
Funnest Dad (bowtie)  "most funnest dad ever"
Look Up (tree) Rare  "A father is someone to look up to no matter how tall you've grown"
Hero (D)  "Daddy you're my hero"
Coolest Dad (video game) Rare "You are the coolest dad in the world"
Fishing (fishbowl)  "Fishing you a happy fathers day"

Welp that is it for this episode of the Kymber adventures.  The Play Room opens tomorrow, I hope you are ready for your adventures!


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment