My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Color me Cute Wild Style

I woke up this morning and walked outside the house to find so many cute animals, I sat down very quietly and to my surprise they all came to see me and we became friends.  The lil fox sniffed mine hair cuz of my cute flower headband I think. Mr Raccoon just sat there lookin for some foods to steal and Miss Bunny cuddled up to me, she was so soft and furry, but Mr Owl and I had a very long chat...Owl's are very wise you know.  He told me that coming June 15th is an amazing new event called Color Me Cute.  There will be some exciting designers bringing the Boho Chic style and I was so excited, that is so my look.  I really enjoyed my visit from the animals and hope they come back soon!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  C606 Hair

Headband:  GlamKidz  at Color Me Cute   Sunnyflower Headband Angel (common)  this will be a gacha with many colors and all original mesh

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Meganne  Silver

Outfit:  {Lil Big Me} Slouchy Romer Roses
Comes with romper, Tshirt, and Bow headband

Shoes:  {Petite Bowtique}  Bow Sneakers

Pose:  {Tiny Gems} at Color Me Cute  Child of the Wild  comes with Owl, Bunny, Raccoon and Fox

I hope you will listen to Mr Owl and head over to Color Me Cute June 15 for some gorgeous Boho Chic styles.


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment