My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 8, 2015

Princess on the Rocks

Once upon a time there was a princess and her princess bear, they loved to take amazing adventures to far off places and see sights unseen. Every now and then you find beautiful places and adventures right outside your door.  I got dressed, put on my sunny hat, grabbed my princess bear and decided to explore my own back yard.  I saw some amazing rocks and decided to climb them it was such a great feeling when I finally got to the top I stopped and smiled and took a picture!  Then I was unsure how to get down because I didn't want to get my new outfit I got from Fiction and Fables dirty, but thankfully I got down safe and sound...pretty sure princess teddy got a little dirty, but that's ok.  I will give her a bath.



What I am wearing:

Hat:  Dream at Fiction and Fables  Sun Hat fresh milk (gacha)

Hair:  Tram  D205 Hair

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Little Bear Glasses  sorry these are no longer available they were a limited 50 item.

Tank top:  Dream at Fiction and Fables Silky picnic top  fresh milk

Shorts:  des lunes at Fiction and Fables  Teddy Bloomers pink

Shoes:  Badseed/Turducken  Vintage Mary Janes No longer available these were a limited 50 item.

Bear:  Little stars at Fiction and Fables  #5 Princess Bear (gacha)

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Happiness Pose

Fiction and Fables is a super fun event held downtown at Heritage.  This month's theme is Teddy Bear Picnic and its been one of my favorites yet.  Get yourself over there and check out all the fun before this event is over.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment