My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, June 25, 2015

What are you thankful for

Every day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love.  

My Second Life Kid journey has brought me so many amazing people.  I am so thankful that each and every one of you that has touched me.  I am so very thankful for my parents who have been in my life a long time sadly they took time away from SL before they became my parents but now that they are back, they are stuck with me forever.  My lovely mommy loves to decorate and gets bored with houses so she switches them out often *hehe* I won't tell you how often.  With this last house I sat in my room and had such a block she helped me figure out my room and I love it so much, I have a separate play area and sleep area.  It's a great place for me to hang out with my bear friends and have tea or play for hours.

Another thing I am thankful for is amazing designers who either are my friends or have become my friends due to my passion for blogging.  Aura is someone I have known for a long time and I am so happy to bring you this adorable outfit.  I do hope you love it too and will run out and pick it up in all colors.




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  The Wish

Magika is currently having a 50% off sale through June 30!

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Aura's}  Myrcella  in {white} 
outfit comes with dress, lace undershorts, hair bows, and shoes.  Available in many colors.

Pose:  .click.  Shy   Shy 1

I love my amazing second life and am so very thankful for my family, my friends, my sponsors, and even those that I have spoken to only once. What are you thankful for?

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment