My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Geek 4 Life

I have not always been a geek...but once I became one there was no turning back.  I grew up watching Star Trek and Star Wars and always loved Sci-Fi.  Computers have been a way of life for a long time and it wasn't until I found Second Life and WoW that I became a gamer.  I had a Nintendo and an Atari growing up but really only loved Zelda, Pit Fall and Donkey Kong.  

Vicarious Youth has the perfect gacha coming to Neverland Event for all of the gamers in us.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Little


Glasses:  Les Petites Poupees  Geek Glasses

Tshirt:  Vicarious Youth at Neverland Event  Baggy Tee Life Hearts

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupees Ava shorts

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Diva Pack 2  Diva 2-1

Here is the full Gacha Key 


So be sure to grab all of your favorites!

And may your lives be full!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment