My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New bedroom and new adventures

I am a very lucky girl and got the new bedroom set from RazzBerry Inc featured at the Arcade.  I slept like the angel that I am and woke up to realize I have school today.  This is my first time going to school and I am kinda shy.  I decided today would be different so I jumped out of bed, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, put on my school uniform.  I then knew I needed to make the bed or I would not get a star on my chart!  So, bed is made and I am ready for school.  Today will be a good day, I am going to come out of my shell.  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Olive   Darla

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Ring:  .trinkets. at La Boutique May round  Felt Ring Marigold

Uniform:  Honey Hill School uniform 

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken  Mary Janes no longer available these were a limited 50 item and are now sold out.

Pose:  Tiny Gems    Tiny Fashionista2


This bedroom is adorbs so if you are looking for a new one run out and play the gacha!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment