My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 29, 2015

Goddess in the garden

Every now and then I like to get dressed up and talk a quiet and peaceful walk to clear all the messy in my head, so today I put on my new dress from Little Stars and accessorized with my new headband from Tiny Trinkets and set off into the garden.  I felt like a goddess and since the name of the headband is taken from a greek goddess I guess it works *giggles*  This headband will be available at the July round of Hello Beautiful.  The them for this round is Ethnic Beauty.  




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Sudden


Headband:  Tiny Trinkets at Hello Beautiful July Round starting July 1st.    Leto tiara 
comes with a hud for many pretty color options they even match cabin colors for you Hardknock campers

Necklace:  Sugar & Spice Letter Necklace K 
previous gacha item

Dress and Sandals:  {Little Stars}  Nikki Dress
This dress comes also in pink, blue and purple
I hope your day is beautiful and that you always find your inner Goddess!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment