My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Vintage Movie Night

Last night I stayed up soooo late so that I could go to Limited 50 and be sure to get all of my favorite things this little Vintage outfit being one of them, I played outside all day long and am now kind of tired but, tonight is movie night and I am so very excited that I grabbed my boho pillows that I got from Cosmic Dust at Color Me Cute, and am going to sit and wait for everyone else to come to the living room.  It may be a couple of hours, but I am so comfy so it's ok.  I am looking too cute in my new outfit from Razzberry, so here I sit.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Celestia

Head wreath:  Half Deer  Forest's tale flower crown (old gacha)

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance

Outfit:  Razzberry Inc at Limited 50  Vintage Cutiepie 



Pillows:  Cosmic Dust at Color Me Cute   Boho Pillows with a sit and lay animation.

I hope I don't fall asleep before the movie starts I am want snuggles and popcorn.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment