My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

One Day Two Beaches

This morning I woke up to the birds singing and the sun shining and I just didn't know what adventure I should go on today.  So many options, so teddy and I grabbed some pillows and went for a walk to have a chit chat and sammiches. Sammiches are brain food I am told.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira] at Collabor88  Lena


Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Shirt:  Dream at Fiction & Fables  Silky picnic top

Shorts:  Les Petite Poupee   Ava shorts

Teddy bear:  Little stars at Fiction & Fables  Big Teddy Bear (rare)

Pillows:  Buglets at Fiction & Fables Checkered Pillows

We decided it was a beach day! But what beach to go to?  What suit to wear? Then I decided why decide?  So I packed an extra suit and headed out to the beach.  But first, I had to find my squishy squid, him is a good friend and should like the beach too.


Squid:  .:Finch:.  Bitty Squid Buddy

After finding my squid, I headed out to the beach with my new straw hat and beach bag.  Found some cute little boats so I played there for a little while and just enjoyed the sunshine.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira] at Collabor88  Lena

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Suit, hat, and bag:  Tiny Trinkets Demi beach set flowers-lace

There wasn't really the best place to swim, so I packed up my bag and headed to another beach and you know me...new beach...new suit!  So I changed and headed out to a quieter beach with water that was easier for me to swim.


What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Baby Princess Sarah

Tank:  {Lil Big Me} Neutral Tank

Swimtrunks, innertube, flip flops, towel, hat and glasses:  Spoiled Brats   Blaze Swimming Shorts outfit.  

And there you have my morning adventures, maybe there will be more later on today or tonight?


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment