My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Family Fun Night

When my parents got home tonight we had such a fun night, we took a nice walk all over our sim, Mommy and Daddy gotted a lil kissy faced, we played at the playground, watched a movie and at the end of the night I got snuggles.  All was right in my world tonight.  What a lovely lovely day!














What I am wearing (top 3 pics):

Hair:  Truth  Sian

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Romper:  Bad Seed at Limited 50  Summer Romper Pink (comes with pink and purple)


What I am wearing (last 2 pics):
Hair:  Truth  Sian

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

PJ's:  {Aura's} at Limited 50   Sleepy Dreams Pajama Set (comes with pink and blue jammies, sleepers, hair bows)

I hope that you all had as awesome of a day as I have had.  


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment