My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 1, 2015

It's the most wonderful time of the year

It's the most wonderful time of the year...yup that's right Arcade time!  Not only that but its the beginning of a new month which means new rounds of great events.  Also some adorable new releases from amazing designers!

After finding some new friends at the Arcade, I figured we needed to head to the beach.  So I put on my new dress from Viv.a Kids and ran down to the beach before starting my new school today. Miss Hippo immediately laid out on the beach for her tan and my bear friends did bear things I guess.  It was a lovely day.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Little Bear Glasses     sadly these are sold out they were a limited 50 item and will not be sold again.

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Julita Dress  
outfit comes with dress, shoes and headband.

I am sure there will be a lot more coming in posts soon from Arcade fun.  

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment