My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dream Kids Vacation Time

This is the time of the year that all Second Life kids look forward to, vacations and Camp!  I actually got into camp but was unable to go after realizing my RL will be taking me away.  I was super sad but am very excited for all of you that can go.  So I am hoping maybe to go camping instead.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  D205 Hair

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Little Bear Glasses         no longer available these were a limited 50 item

Outfit:  Purretes at Dream Kids  
Comes with outfit, boots, hat and backpack



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah


Glasses:  Glam Affair  Romantic Girl Glasses
no longer available 

Necklace:  Monkey Pox at Dream Kids Event  Anchor Necklace Navy and White Rare (gacha) 

Outfit:  Monkey Pox at Dream Kids Event     Little Sailor Girl outfit   comes with dress, shoes and hat



Monkey Pox at Dream Kids Aloha Beach Party Hut


Monkey Pox at Dream Kids Aloha Beach Party Raft

Dream Kids Event this month is vacation themed and has so many creative vacation things, so if you are going off to camp or vacationing at the beach hopefully you will stop by Dream Kids Event.


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment