My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 8, 2015

Muddpuddles summertime fun

Summer, summer, summertime...time to sit back and unwind.  *sings the Fresh Prince song*

Summertime means all of the fun...playing outside until dark and swimming every day.  So even though I am in school this summer it was canceled, so I decided to play and swim!  I got dressed and went out to play in my new sandbox, I even made a princess castle!





What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb  Miss Mabel V2

Headband:  Buglets  Janie Headband

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  MuddPuddles  Lil'Clouds  Rainbows

Foot Jewelry:  Turducken at Hello Beautiful  Foot jewelry gacha pink

Sandbox:  MuddPuddles My Sandbox 
comes with a texture changing hud


After I played in the sand, I got pretty dirty and the only real way to get all that sand off is to swim, cuz you know I don't wanna take a baf.  So I ran inside changed into my new babing suit and put my toes in to test the water, it was just right so I jumped in and hung out on my noodle a bit.  







What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb  Miss Mabel V2

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Bathing suit:  MuddPuddles  Graysie Swimsuit Nautical

Pool:  Muddpuddles Summer Days Popup Pool

Pose:  .click.  Tude pack   Tude 5

I just love having all these amazing adventures and being a kid where I can do alla the fun stuffs!


❥♡❤ღ ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment