My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, June 26, 2015

Under the Sea

For those that know me, you know that the Little Mermaid is by far my favorite Disney movie and I could watch it forever and a day.  This week my parents took me to the Under the Sea ride which is amazing if you have not been click the link and go.  The creator of that ride did such an awesome job I was the happiest little girl on Second Life and made my parents take me three times *giggle* My mommy even turned my bathroom into an under the sea theme and its one of my favorite places in our house.  RazzBerry Inc in preparation of all the camp fun has released the most adorable bathing suit and of course it screamed Little Mermaid to me.  So I do hope when you are packing for camp, you don't forget this bathing suit!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Reading

Bathing Suit:  RazzBerry Inc at Camp Hardknock Store   MerBaby Bathing Suit  Also comes in Sky, Peach, Lemon, Mint and Bubblegum.

For info on my bathroom for decor ideas you can visit my mom's blog.  Blazedesigns and Obsessions

Darling it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me...Under the sea...Under the sea.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment