My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Chasing Butterflies

I was outside playing and saw butterflies, they kept flying around my head and playing with me...I was so excited that I dropped my new clutch purse and  chased the purple one for a little while until he flew off with his friends.  Chasing butterflies was fun and so is the Color me Cute event going on right now.  The event is Boho Chic.  




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth   Elyse

Earrings:  .trinket.   Felt flower earrings

Clutch purse:  CutieCakes at Color Me Cute  Crochet clutch (rare) 

Necklace:  Cae   Cirque  

Outfit:  CutieCakes at Color me Cute   Boho Fit2

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Happiness


Enjoy this beautiful day, chase butterflies and if you have not gone to Color me Cute yet, you really should!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment