My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Vacation and Gardens

Vacations and Gardens...two of my favorite things in all of the world.  So I decided I would show you some more of my favorite things.  My garden fun clothes.   My mom is one of the most creative decorators I have met on SL and she created the most beautiful garden that brings me so much peace that is where I go when I need that "zen" feel.  


Inside the Greenhouse

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Nene


Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Lil Big Me}  Shabby Chic 
comes with coat, ribbon, leggings and saddle shoes (not worn)

Wellies:  .click.  Pink Wellies (old gacha)

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Diva Pack 1 1-5


Outside the Greenhouse

What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Doe at Sou Event  Asami

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Lil Bear Glasses Sadly these are no longer available they were a previous limited 50 item and sold out fast.

Outfit:  {Lil Big Me}  Blossom Jean Outfit
Comes with Shirt, skirt, sandals and headband

Shoes:  Closet Chickies  Tan Owl Sandals

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Kisses Pack  Kisses 2

So if you are like Mary Mary quite contrary and want to know how your garden grows you should dust off your garden clothes and hang out in one near you...and also check out my moms new blog where she showcases her entire garden. 


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment