My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Spoiled Shoes on Vacation

It's vacation time...and I have to pack but what the heck do I pack?  I have so many things I really NEED to bring.  How can I possibly just fit it all in one suitcase?  Such a struggle.  Dream Kids theme for the month of June is Vacations and we all know the first thing we need on vacation is comfy shoes.  Spoiled Angels will be bringing a cute gacha of slip on shoes.  I had to wear the pink of course but I packed the rest!  If feet aren't happy nothing is happy.




What I am wearing:

Hair: Tableau Vivant  Celestia

Hairband:  GlamKidz at Color Me Cute Event  Sunny Flower Headband Boho Rainbow (rare)

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Meganne  Silver

Ring:  .trinket.  Felt flower ring

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance Necklace

Dress:  Vicarious Youth  at Color Me Cute  Boho Sundress Gradient Lace (pink) Rare

Shoes:  Spoiled Angels at Dream Kids Event  Naima Slip-on-sneakers Pink (rare)

Pose:  GlamRus Kidz  Lavender 05


This theme is by far my favorite yet.  Summers were made for vacations, so check out this event opening June 15!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment