My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Fruits of Summer

My favorite and I mean FAVORITE thing to eat in the summertime is watermelon.  Don't freak out but I even put salt on it.  Shh!  Don't knock it until you try it.  Watermelon to me always means summer...sure you can get it other times of the year but it tastes the best during a hot summer day eating a slice outside at a picnic.  

Vicarious Youth is bringing Fruit Sensations to a couple of events so you will want to visit both. Apple, banana, lemon, lime, orange, pear, pineapple, strawberry and watermelon, pick your favorite and play the gachas to create your fruit sensation look.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth   Sian

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  Silver

Dress:  Vicarious Youth at the Play Room   Fruit Sensation dress Watermelon

Shoes:  Vicarious Youth at Neverland Event  Fruit Sensation Sandals  Watermelon

I am so looking forward to more happy summer day!  I hope you are too...be sure to check out Vicarious Youth at both the Play Room and Neverland.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment