My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 29, 2015

Caaaaandy

Oh my glittering pixies!  Did you know there is a candy fair?  Candy beyond your wildest dreams...I kinda feel like I am in Wonka Land!  XOXO Poses and Comic Dust worked together to bring something adorbs to the candy fair and it even allowed mine parents to get smooshy faced  *eww*  Normally I do not take pictures of every gacha item but with this gacha I HAD to.  I even got mine friends Cady and Libby and mine Grandma to help too!

Introducing The Swirly Sweet-Tooth Gacha From XOXO & Cosmic Dust available starting July 3 at the Candy Fair!
 Common 1
Just me

 Common 2
Grandma 

 Common 3
Daddy and Mommy smooshy face

 Common 4
Daddy and Mommy kissy face

 Common 5
Me and Mommy

 Common 6
Me and Cady

 Rare 1
Me and Cady

Rare 2
Me, Mommy, Daddy & Libby

These are the lollies I always wanted growing up but my RL mom said no.  Thankfully my parents in SL didn't *grins*

What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Nene

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Tank:  Little Cutes  Simple short tank



What Cady is wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Danni

Outfit:  ~Little Diva~ at Neverland Gacha Event  Mooove Over (rare)


What Libby is wearing:

Hair:  Truth   Demelza

Outfit:  Sugar Blossom  Boho Jeans and Tank Dusty Rose comes with flats and headband 

After the morning drama I had this was just the kind of post I needed something fun...so be sure to get your sugar high at the Candy Fair




ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber







No comments:

Post a Comment