My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Swim, gallop or just walk

More summer Kymber adventures coming your way...after I visited the Play Room I couldn't wait to try out the new pool and my new horsey for the pool and my new Ariel babing suit!   

I was hanging out with Mark and Madi and them wanted me to wear a life jacket, don't they realize I am a big girl now and don't need that.  *shakes her head* but I made sure I stayed on my horsey.






Pool is by McKidz, and is the rare in the Pool time fun gacha found at the Play Room.  

Horsey is from .Snaphappy.  this horsey is called Max the Pegacorn and he is ultra rare.  You can find him at the Play Room too in the Horsey-ing around gacha.

Mine babing suit is from Tiny Buttons and it is in the Fairytale Simmies Gacha.  I am wearing Ariel and she is a rare in that gacha.  She is my favorite princess so of course she hasta be rare!  

So swim, gallow or just plain walk to the Play Room and get all the stuffs starting tomorrow June 5.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber





No comments:

Post a Comment