My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Wonderful World

There are so many wonderful things in this world we call Second Life.  Summer in Second Life means trees are in bloom and flowers are everywhere.  I went for a walk and picked my mommy some flowers on our sim, and tucked some in my hair too!  It was such a beautiful day I was almost sad to see the sun go down.  My parents took me to so many fun places today I just hate to see the day end.  Stay tuned for a new family blog with family fun travel ideas.


What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Doe at Sou Event  Asami

Head Wreath:  Dream  Baby's Breath Head Wreath

Bracelet:  .trinket.  Fairy Tale Stamped bracelet 

Outfit:  Sugar Blossom  Tropical Flowers outfit 6 

Pose:  Little Moments Free Spirit Pose Pack  Free Spirit 4 Mirrored


I really just had an awesome day and hope you all did too!  


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment