My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Summer was made for friends and fun

Summertime...that time of year you can forget about school, sleep in, soak up the sun, and hang out with friends.  The Play Room had so many goodies I just had to have that kinda day...Woke up to enjoy the beautiful day, jumped in the pool but was lonely so I decided to call mine friend Koen to come over.  We played in the yard all the day long.  Slip N Slide, sprinklers, swam in the pool, even had a noodle fight! Just in case you were wonderin I kicked him ask. *giggles*  


I am on the Ugly Duckling Floatie [glitter] Rare
Koen is on the Ugly Duckling Floatie [anchors]
These floats have some awesome poses and will be available at the Play Room June 5!  Koen and I had some serious chats about why pink is better than blue.  He still thinks he is Superman, I don't have the heart to tell him he's not.  Poor boogerhead boy.

 GlamRus Floaties with all kinds of fun poses that will be available June 5th at the Play Room.  I am the orange one and Koen on the blue of course.

 Noodle fight with GlamRus Kidz and the cute whale sprinkler that we ran through as well.  Both the noodle fight pose and the sprinkler will be at the Play Room too!

Slip'N Slide with GlamRus Kidz full of fun poses will also be available at the Play Room June 5th. That brat Koen splashed water all over my glasses!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  The Wish

Visor:  Little Llama at The Play Room  2Cool Visor Unicorn (Rare)

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane silver

Bathing suit:  Ugly Duckling   MissBeach [ladybugs]

I hope you are ready to enjoy The Play Room with GlamRus, Ugly Duckling, Little Llama, and Summer and fun and of course friends!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment