My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Little Moments of Happiness at Color Me Cute

Life is all about taking chances, appreciating the memories, learning from the past, and finding happiness.  Too often in the Second Life Family Community people come and go from our lives, and we just accept that.  I am very lucky to have so many amazing people in my life and the quote above really pertains to my Second Life experience in the kid world.  Every chance I took lead me to making memories that I was able to learn from all in order to find happiness.  



What Madi is wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Lucrecia

Romper:  Tee*fy  Lana V-Neck Romper Willow

Shoes:  Glam Affair  Boho Sandals White

and lots more stuff if you wanna know I have the nc  *giggles*


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth Sian

Headband:  GlamKidz at Color Me Cute  Blue Cloud (common)

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Meganne

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance Necklace

Earrings:  .trinket.  Felt Flower Earrings mint

Dress:  Lazy Unicorn at Color me cute  Boho Dress Blue

Shoes:  Closet Chickies  Leather Owl sandals

Pose with flowers:  Little Moments at Color Me Cute   Happiness

Sometimes in life to find happiness you have to go through a little sadness I am glad thats happened to me it always leads me to happy again.  Color me Cute is opening on June 15 Boho Chic is the theme and sooo many adorable things!  I am in love.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment