My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 8, 2015

New Sponsor...Lil Big Me

Something that will brighten my day is a new sponsor, I love bringing new releases to the kid world and I love all of my sponsors so much.  I have been a fan of {Lil Big Me} for a long time so as soon as my blog was in publication long enough I was excited to be accepted.  So without further ado...I present you the newness from {Lil Big Me}!

I got dressed up all pretty and was strolling through town when I found this old car, I wasn't quite sure just how old it was but I am pretty sure it is older than me by two times or more!  


What I am wearing:  Tram C606 Hair
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets Giraffe Necklace
necklace no longer available it was a limited 50 item
Earrings:  .trinket.  Felt Earrings red
Outfit:  {Lil Big Me}  Beth outfit
Outfit comes with skirt, tank, shoes and headband


I then changed into my comfy play dress and headed out to the field where I chased all the butterflies and blew all the dandelions while making wishes!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Dura Girl*31
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Outfit:  {Lil Big Me} Tammy Dress
outfit comes with dress, jacket, headband and shoes


After some time had passed I decided I wanted to go on a safari!  So I changed into my safari dress hoping to see an elephant and I figured if I wore an elephant it would attract one and sure enough lookie here!  


Hair:  Dura Girl*31
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Outfit:  {Lil Big Me} Taylor Dress
outfit comes with dress, jacket, headband, belt and shoes

After mine safari I saw a buncha motorcycle dudes, they were so cool and I thought to myself how can I be that cool? So I changed into the closest thing I had to what they were wearing and found a cool old motorcycle.  Clyde was there too he was just as old as the motorcycle and licked mine face.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess  Sarah
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Top:  {Lil Big Me} Neutral tanks
Pants:  {Lil Big Me} Cargo Jeans black
Shoes:  Buglets at the Play Room  Lil Diva boots Gacha (ice)


After alla that changing and chasing dreams, I got pretty dirty and even though I avoid bafs I knew the only way to get Clyde kisses off mine face is a baf...so I jumped in the tub and when I was done I wrapped up in my favorite princess towel.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Beans
Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane
Towel:  {Lil Big Me}  Wrapped Towel Princesses

Think long and hard about your adventures and just what you will be wearing in them, and I am pretty sure you will too will find yourself at {Lil Big Me}  too!  So TP now and make yourself happy.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment