My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Walking on Sunshine

This morning I woke up in our new house and really needed to work on cleaning my messy room but, I had a new summer dress so I figured a little walk wouldn't hurt anything first, I have all day to do my room, may as well enjoy some sunshine first.  I grabbed my hat, and enjoyed my country walk.  There were roosters in a barn, a kitty chasing a butterfly, and so many flowers, it was the nicest walk I had in a long time.  I went home to clean my room and was so tired, I placed my sunhat on my bedpost and took a nap in my little shabby bed.



What I am wearing:
Hair:  Magika  Sudden

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Dream Sundress
Comes with dress, shoes, hat and bracelet

Pose:  .:Finch:.   Kisses2

Bed:  Buglets at Miss Chic  Shabby Lil Bed
This bed has many cute animations sleeping, sitting, and playing.

Sweet Dreams...at least for an hour or so *happy face*

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment