My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Seaside Sweetie

Coming in just a few short days is one of my all time favorite events.  The Play Room!  This is my first time blogging as an official blogger for The Play Room and I so cited I could esplode!  

I have told you all time and time again just how much I love the beach and nautical stuff so this new gacha from Doodlez coming to The Play Room June 5th just made me squee.  I headed to the beach with my new hippo friends and just enjoyed a beautiful morning.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  The Wish

Outfit:  Doodlez at the Play Room Seaside Sweetie  Gacha
Seaside Sweetie 1 romper (rare), Seaside sweetie Bow 1, Seaside Sweetie Bracelet 3,  Seaside Sweetie Sandals Red, Seaside Sweetie sunglasses 1.  

Pose:  Tiny Gems   Tiny Fashionista1

All of the Seaside Sweetie items can be worn to mix and match and brings a new look to your summer days at the beach.  3 more days until you can get your play on!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber





No comments:

Post a Comment