My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Fastest Kid on 8 wheels

Ever since I was a little girl one of my passions was roller skating.  I am not sure what the fascination was but I fell in love with it the minute I laced up my first pair of skates.  In my teen years I went every weekend, met boys did the whole couples skate thing, skated fast as I could without getting in trouble, the whole thing. Recently I found the most awesome sport of Roller Derby.  I started skating before I found out I was sick, but still am very active with my league. I belong to a WFTDA (Womens flat track derby assoc) league that is so very competitive and they have become my RL family.  So when MuddPuddles released Roller Skates you can say I pretty much squee'd.  Yup I sure did.  I headed straight to Skate Land and laced up my new skates and sure enough back on 8 wheels never felt so good!



These skates have an AO built into them so you are actually skating.  There are many colors in the gacha and the rare comes with a hud that gives you all of the colors.  You know I had to wear the hot pink ones!





Some of these animations are from the skate land animation but I wanted you to see first hand just how natural they look as you are skating.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika   The Wish


Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance Necklace

Shirt:  That's so {Koot} Brylee (wearing the top only to the outfit)

Shorts:  Les Petite Poupees   Ava Shorts 

Skates:  MuddPuddles at Sidewalk Gacha   Racer Roller Skates 

Thank you Isa for allowing me to get back on 8 wheels!

And just for fun...Here is a picture of one of our skaters her skate name is Luz Chaos and she is very well known in the WFTDA ranks and Derby World. 

Kinda bad ask lookin sport huh?  

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment