My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Color Me Cute Tic Tot Toe

Good morning world!  I woke up feeling very T Swift like so I got dressed in my new dress and boots from Tic Tot Toe at Color Me Cute and went to a flower market, there were so many pretty things and I just sang away as I visited all the pretty flowers.  Summertime allows me to get all fancy and comfy at the same time.  I loooooove this dress and of course my boots I totally feel like T Swift.



What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Magika  The Wish

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Meganne

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance

Dress & Boots:  Tic Tot Toe at Color Me Cute
comes with Tunic, boots and leather headband

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit Pose Pack #4


Don't miss out on all the cute Boho chic styles that Color me Cute designers have out...get there today.  


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment