My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Under the Sea with Viva Kids at Dream Kids

I've got gadgets and gizmos a plenty, I've got whozits and whatzits galore.  You want thingamabobs?  I've got twenty!  But who cares? No big deal, I want more....

Anyone who knows me knows that the Little Mermaid is my favorite Disney Movie and that Ariel is my favorite Disney princess, so I was so flipping excited when I saw what Viv.a Kids is bringing to the new round of the Dream Kids event, this month's theme is vacations.  And just like Ariel I found scuttle to ask him about all of the human things and even went from a mermaid to a girl all dressed up.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  Story

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Meganne

Bathing suit:  Viv.a Kids at Dream Kids Event  Ariel (limited only so many will be sold then gone forever)  comes with suit, sandals and hair accessory (not shown)

Pose:  Little Moments  Diva Static poses


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess Sarah

Bathing Suit:  Viv.a Kids at Dream Kids event   Tatty (Exclusive outfit only sold at this event never to be sold again)  Comes with suit, flip flops, and bathing cap (not shown)

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit Pose Pack

I hope you find your happy ending at the Dream Kids Vacation themed event...and may you always keep your gadget and gizmo's a plenty.


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment