My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

When faced with a choice

When faced with a choice...choose happy.  Tiny Gems is bringing a fun pose to the Candy Fair, oh man candy fair...do you know how awesome that is?  Candy for days...you will have a hard time picking, so don't, just grab everything!  

Today my dad gave me an apple or candies...that choice was simple, and I chose what made me happy...candies of course!




What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Uncleweb Studio at Sou Event  Lyena 

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  Bad Seed   Summer Romper Purple No longer available this was a limited 50 item.

Shoes:  Dream Doll  T-strap flats cream

Pose:  Tiny Gems at the Candy Fair opening in just a couple days   Always choose Candy  comes with apple and lollies

When life offers you choices always choose happy.  I have learned that life is too short to be anything but happy!

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment