My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Say Hello to Summer

So many wonderful new releases and events going on right now that I am afraid I will run out of time to show you everything before its actually over. {Petite Bowtique} has an adorbs outfit for $50L Friday (6/5/15) and a few more new releases that you will need to have.   




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Yuimetal

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  Silver

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Kelly Outfit
Comes with dress, hair bow and wellies ($50L Friday item for 6-5-15)



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Nene

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique} Camille Outfit Blue dot
comes with outfit, sneakers and hair bow


What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Nene

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane  Silver

Bathing Suit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Eva Pink

Juice Box:  [Cosmic Dust Kids]at the Play Room  Strawberry Kiwi CosmicJuice  (Rare)

Pool:  Tic Tot Toe at Hello Beautiful  Cool Pool Pink.  This is a wearable pool with animations for sitting and walking

Gosh I hope you are all as excited as I am for summer and all these incredible new releases and events...stay tuned for more.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment