My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, June 22, 2015

Whatever I am Daddy's Princess

Yesterday was one of the best days of the year.  A day to honor your dad.  My RL dad was my hero and my SL dad is no different.  Dad's are very special to little girls.  Lily from Little Stars released a couple of cute outfits one for dad and one for summer days of camping, and vacationing.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Sudden (50% off sale right now)

Headband in top pic:  Magika Group Gift

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit in top pic:  {Little Stars}  Daddy's Princess This dress comes in two different versions and comes with shoes and earrings

Outfit in bottom pic:  {Little Stars} Whatever outfit comes with shorts, shirt, sneakers and earrings.  

Pose in top pic:  .:Finch:.  Diva Pack 2  2-1 Mirror

Pose in bottom pic:  Little Moments   Free Spirit pose pack


I hope you were able to spoil your dad rotten yesterday.  And I hope all the dads out there know just how important they are.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment