My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Gingham and Roses

I took a stroll around this beautiful sim today after my shopping trip to Fiction and Fables (opens to the public tomorrow 6/7)  and as I was walking down the pathway, I can hear birds singing, cows mooing and the beeze flowing by my hair.  The flowers were in bloom and smelled so fragrant.  I had to take a time out to capture the moment.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  D205 Hair

Head wreath:  Dream Baby's breath head wreath

Glasses:  Glam affair  Romantic girl
no longer available

Dress: {That's so Kyoot} fiction and fables        Lil Picnic Dress 
Rare Red so many cute colors in this gacha

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken Vintage Mary Janes
No longer available previous limited 50 item

I am off to more adventures...have a lovely day!

❥♡❤ღ ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment