My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Color Me Cute Ugly Style

Whew!  What a long weekend.  I did a lot of thinking, reflecting and just relaxing and when I got home I saw this sign hanging up in my house and it hit me hard...YES...always enjoy the little things you never know when they will turn to big things.  Life taught me that fast and hard.  Second Life for me is something that has helped me in so many ways, and blogging has only added to that and I knew I had to blog this oh so very cute and chic outfit from {Ugly Duckling} available at midnight at the Color Me Cute event.  Boho Chic is the theme and it is by far my favorite style. The designers outdid themselves with this event for sure!  



What I am wearing:  

Hair:  D!va   Nene

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Meganne

Necklace:  :BAMSE:  at Color Me Cute         Meow Necklace

Earrings and Ring:  .trinket.  Felt Flower 

Shirt:  {Ugly Duckling} at Color Me Cute   Nubuck Top (strawberry)

Skirt:  {Ugly Duckling} at Color Me Cute  Bohemian Skirt  (milk)

Pose:  Little Moments  Diva Tude pack

So do yourself a favor, enjoy the little things and color yourself cute!

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment