My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Take me to the Sea

This morning my adventures landed me at the coast.  The sound of the waves and the smell of the salt water in the air always bring a smile to my face.  I took a nice walk and it was over so peaceful.  I love finding places in Second Life that remind me of my Real Life, and this place reminds me of the coast of Maine.  




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lamb  Cities in Dust


Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Aura's}  Kymber outfit in Pink
comes with top, shorts, shoes, and sailor hat (not shown)  This outfit will also be available in black, brown, green, and navy.

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Diva Pack  Diva1 Mirror

This little outfit is very detailed and perfect for summer camp or vacation.  

So take me to the seaside and all will be right in my world, even if just for a moment.  


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment