My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Teddy Bear Picnic

Fiction and Fables opens at Heritage tomorrow with the theme of Teddy Bear Picnic.  Amazing designers bringing so much cuteness.  After visiting Fiction and Fables, I set off to have my own picnic.  I was hungry ya know my adventures always keep me busy and rarely have time to stop to eat.    

I got dressed in my new dress from Ugly Duckling that I got from Fiction and Fables, grabbed my basket of kitties and headed out to find the perfect spot.  




After finding the perfect outfit for my picnic I brought Mr Teddy, some sammiches and my picnic blanket and made ourselves comfy.  I wanted to be sure we had plenty to eat because we need strength for our adventures.  So I helped Teddy eat him sammich.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant   Celestia

Headband:  Dream  Roses Head Band
not sure if this is available yet it was at La Boutique for May round.

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Little Bear Glasses  these are no longer available they were a limited 50 item.

Dress and kitties:  {Ugly Duckling} at Fiction and Fables  comes with snuggly kitty and a basket of kitties oh and the cute little hair bow too

Picnic pose with basket and sammiches:  {Tiny Gems} at Fiction and Fables  Teddy Bear's Picnic

After our tummies were full we napped and had nice fairy tale dreams...

Stop by Fiction and Fables and see your imagination come to life.



 ❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment